BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, April 1, 2011

Big Dreamer's Bucket List

My first posting as a Dreamer, I decided to make a bucket list. I'm hoping that you, my followers, will follow me on my journeys and invite you to partake in these tasks.

1. Swim with dolphins- those who have known me well know that I have always wanted a career as a marine biologist or anything that would bring me hands on with these amazing creatures. Any opprotunity that will let me spend a day... or a million with these beautiful mammals, I will take it in a heart beat. Whether its a trip to Discovery Cove or to sit by the petting pools at Sea World... I'm there.
2. Travel the world- If i could have the life of Samantha Brown and have my own show on the Travel Channel telling you where to vacation, and hot spots to "jet set"; I'd die a happy woman. Unfortunately, I have no sugar daddy, and I make an honest wage to make ends meet and keep me content. Until then, Hawaii is the furthest I have been from home.
3. Professional Photographer / Open a gallery- What started out as a favor for a friend building a modeling portfolio with a point and shoot camera has turned into a fun little hobby of mine. I'm not the greatest and haven't gone to school for photography, and pretty much what I've learned is from Youtube and costructive critisizm from a friend of mine. I like to take my "craptacular" DSLR (another topic for a later post) with me every once in a while, because I never know if I might witness something spectacular. I want to make art, post it in a gallery and I want people to look at my work and be in awe at the beauty I've captured...

Okay so my list isn't huge. Only 3 things at the moment, but I know with me having the attention span of a gold fish, I will add to it.

I invite any and all of you to join me on my journies and fulfill my bucket list throughout our lifetime.

Sweet Dreams and Dream Big,
Trina :)

0 comments: