BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Moving out and moving on...

Yesterday, I made the move to Riverton. There is no more turning back at this point.

It takes a lot of love for someone to stick around, but it takes a lot of love for yourself to be able to walk away. We both lived two completely different lives, heading into completely different directions, even counciling may not have been able to save us. But It was 7 years I invested into a marriage that I can really say is a definite learning experience.

I learned that when life seems its lowest, there is always your family there to help you pick up the pieces. I Only hope I grow from this a persue my dreams and I hope the best for Derrick. I hope he learns to take care of himself and learn how to live life on his own.

I know many say not to worry about the well being of their ex, but with personality I know myself enough to say that I will be willing to point him in the right direction.

No, that doesn't mean I would let either of us go back to eachother, but I will show him alternatives if he needed that guidence.

Once everything is finalized, I know it will be easier to walk away... Easier to breathe again... Easier to move on and find myself again.

2 comments:

Tristy said...

Trina I'm so sorry! I didn't even know you were unhappy! I'm here for you.. even though I'm far away. I hope you know I have always wanted to be close to you and i'm always here!

Unknown said...

Bean- I love you and am alwys here for you... Things will get better! My favorite life quote from the great Marilyn Monroe:

"I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together."