BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Amazing conversational quotes from T-Rizzie and CoDizzy

After a belly full of laughs this weekend, I decided to share the funnyisms that I share with the Cody.

This first story takes place a few weekends ago at a furniture store. Cody and I were looking at furniture to get an idea of what he wants for his house when he decides to buy. We came across a rather sexy looking black  leather sectional with ottoman. For twenty minutes I tried selling him this couch :)


T: "This premium leather sofa makes any bachelor pad complete! These cushions are rather awesome to sink into when snuggling up to your loved one while watching a movie... It's also good on the knees and makes for easy clean up!"

C: "Stop that..."

T: (insert Kitty Crawl across the ottoman) "You know I would look really cute sitting on this couch..."


C: "And you are in the wrong job because you would make and excellent furniture saleswoman."


Unfortunately I was unsuccessful on this purchase... But I'm still working it.


Today at Walmart we ran into my parents. The cart had some unnecessary purchases (ie: fire pit on sale $31, lawn chairs... swiffer wet jet). My mom asked me what it was all for and I responded that I talk him into a lot of things he just doesn't need.

The conversation in produce between us went as follows...


T: "Now I feel bad... you don't have to buy the fire pit and chairs if you don't want to. I just love being able to sit by a fire with friends, roast marshmallows and have a few beers."

C: "It's ok because you let me frolic in your fun places."

0 comments: