BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 1, 2011

A New Beginning!!!

We'll everyone, I haven't fallen off the face of the Earth, just been going out and having fun, making new friends. Enjoying life really.

As many know I have been dating an amazing guy recently and I am excited to see where it goes. At first I was worried because I wasn't sure how those close to me would react or feel about me dating so soon. I was expecting be criticized in every way possible, and maybe I have... but someone close told me that I  shouldn't have to sit around moping. I should be able to move on with my life, and if this guy I am dating is cool with the situation, then go for it!

Even friends and family told me if a guy could make me smile the way he does, I need to keep him around... I think I will.

Chivalry is definitely not dead with this one. He's a real gentleman who aims to keep me happy.  He takes me to events, we hang with friends... I even made a few new ones this past weekend.

So my adventures continue. Who knows where the path may lead, but I definitely feel it's going in the right direction.

Xoxo
-Me

0 comments: