BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 15, 2011

Uber Fun Weekend

I had yet another fun weekend with CoDizzy! Friday we has a bbq at my moms, followed by an all day trip to the Salt Flats on Saturday.

But our fun didn't end there. Cody scored some tickets to see Aaron Lewis from Staind. I must say his voice is just as amazing in person. He carries such a unique tune, I have yet to hear of anyone that can replicate it. The best part of the show was at the end... No mic, just him and his guitar. His voice still radiated through the room. Such an amazing show. Defenitely will be going again when he comes to Salt Lake or Wendover.

We ended our night in a mini suite at the Montego Bay. Room was complete with a King size luxury bed, Hot tub jacuzzi in the room, a shower that doubled as a steam sauna and to top it off, Cody's arms for me to cuddle in.

I don't know how I will ever top that. I have a few things in mind, but only time will tell...

Xoxo,
Me

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

. . . . . . . . . .